- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 24 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 51 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 81 days ago
1997 Lincoln Continental
Worst 1997 Continental steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.