- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 26 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 53 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 83 days ago
1998 Lincoln Continental
Worst 1998 Continental electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlight switch has a rapid clicking sound1
- security light flashes and car won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.