- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 78 days ago
1998 Lincoln Continental
Worst 1998 Continental electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlight switch has a rapid clicking sound1
- security light flashes and car won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Continental Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Continental compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Continental overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Continental.