1998 Lincoln Continental electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Lincoln Continental:

1998 Lincoln Continental Owner Comments

Mar 022007

Continental LX

I love my Lincoln but I want to trash it when it won't start and I need to go to the doctor or store. This started out small but has escalated to where I can hardly get it to crank. Haven't had funds to get this fixed but have been told the flashing security light signify it won't start. In the a.m. or throughout the day we can raise the hood to find the engine is completely damp. We feel the moisture is the problem, so can we spay it with some form of Silicon to prevent the dampness? This matter turns me off the Lincoln, which is a beauty.

- , Coden, AL, USA