1. replaced wheel bearing assembly (1 reports)
2002 Lincoln Continental wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Lincoln Continental:

2002 Lincoln Continental Owner Comments

Nov 092007

Continental LS V8

This problem occurred after my 50000 mile warranty ran out and no help from the ford Lincoln dealer. They wanted over 700 to fix the problem. Because I was having so many problems with my other vehicle (99 windstar) I had to drive on it for a while. I ordered the part and did it myself in a couple hours. It was always nice when I had someone in this luxury car with me and they would make a comment about how noisy it was. Thanks ford.

- , Middletown, OH, USA