1. replace coolant control valve (1 reports)
2000 Lincoln LS AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Lincoln LS:

2000 Lincoln LS Owner Comments

Aug 152006

LS 3.9L V8

This is my parents car, but I am a mechanic and I often repair their vehicles. Anyways, they had this car in dealerships multiple times for blowing cold air on passenger side vents and/or sometimes hot air on driver side vents. It would be vice versa sometimes. The dealerships could never find the problem. The car finally acted up on me one day and I troubleshooted it according to the TSB and found the problem.

I replaced Xw4Z-18495-AA Coolant Control Valve and the air conditioner has worked flawlessly since.

- , Russellville, AR, USA