1. whole new pipe assembly (1 reports)
2002 Lincoln LS AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Lincoln LS:

2002 Lincoln LS Owner Comments

Aug 132013

LS Sedan V8

Love the car. The air conditioning is the only major problem after 13 years. Car has no garage in Northern climate, yet the body remains like new. Only one other problem (minor): ever since I got the car I've been unable to keep the traction light off. After a cold start, it comes on 15-30 minutes later, showing on the control itself and in my dash as "on," even though it usually isn't. No indication that the control isn't working--so a small nuisance to the driver.

I've tried to warm up to an MKZ, but investing another $25,000-30,000 in a car that's a come-down in style and performance compared to the Lincoln LS seems like a waste of money. I'll keep driving the LS, and if I have to make a change, I'll "try to like" a sporty Caddy like the CTS or hope that Lincoln has brought back the Continental.

I really regret the loss of the LS. All of the similar U.S. vehicles are underpowered and undistinguished (hate the sway-back design that's become inescapable).

- , Kenosha, WI, USA