7.0

1. have all coils replaced at once (1 reports)
2002 Lincoln LS engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Lincoln LS:

2002 Lincoln LS Owner Comments

Aug 012012

LS 3.0L

My check engine light came on. I took it to a shop and they told me it was a 4th cylinder misfire. I replaced both the spark plug and the coil but I can still feel the misfire when I'm driving. Looking into getting the rest of the plugs replaced

- , Lakewood, CO, USA

Apr 112008

LS Sport V8

THE LINCOLN DEALER TOLD ME THEY WOULD ONLY CHANGE OUT 1 COIL AT A TIME AS THEY GO BAD. SO I FOUND A SHOP THAT WOULD DO THEM ALL AND THEY SAID THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE. THE DEALERSHIP JUST TRYING TO MAKE 259.00 OFF EACH ONE THAT IS ALOT.

- , Augusta, GA, USA