2013 Lincoln MKS fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Lincoln MKS:

2013 Lincoln MKS Owner Comments

Oct 312013

MKS 6-cyl

I went to cal worthington in anchorage Alaska where I bought my car to have the recall 13S04 fuel delivery module replaced. Now less than a week with the new module, the module is leaking and the gas fumes are overwhelming inside my garage. I parked my car outside last night to be sure it was the car. I pulled it back in this morning and right away the garage was overwhelmed with gas fumes. The dealership is a 3 hour drive one way for me. I am tired of mechanics leaving things uncompleted. They didn't hook my heated seats back in after working on it. Wires were hanging out of the bottom and my motor protector shield was not screwed in. Also, 3 weeks ago, another couple in the area owned a 2013 Lincoln Mks similar to mine. It caught on fire while waiting for their food in a mcdonalds drive thru. It completely burned up.

- Soldotna, AK, USA