2013 Lincoln MKS steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Lincoln MKS:

2013 Lincoln MKS Owner Comments

Sep 042016

I was on my way home from a trip out of state when I was driving I can feel that it was something wrong with the steering wheel it was kind of stiff. As I continued to drive it got worse to the point to where it had a mind of its on and the light came on saying loss of power wheel steering. I then got off on an exit thinking I needed power steering fluid stop at an orileys store and bought some to come to the fact that my car doesn't take power steering fluid its electrical. I still had and hour to go before I made it to my one of my destination, it was a hard drive because then the steering wheel basically locked up.

- Ponchatoula, LA, USA

Aug 122016

The contact owns a 2013 Lincoln Mks. While driving, the contact observed an abnormal noise from the front driver side wheel while turning. The low tire pressure warning indicator illuminated. The vehicle was taken to a dealer where it was diagnosed that the strep bearings needed to be replaced. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 17,000.

- New Richmond, OH, USA

Jan 092015

The contact owns a 2013 Lincoln Mks. While driving 10 mph, the steering wheel lost power and made a growling noise at every turn. The vehicle was taken to a dealer, where it was diagnosed that the steering was erratic and that the power steering control (psc) module needed to be reprogrammed. The vehicle was repaired. The failure mileage was 15,923. Updated 09/14/15

- Grosse Ile, MI, USA