7.4

2014 Lincoln MKT accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Lincoln MKT:

2014 Lincoln MKT Owner Comments

Aug 112014

MKT

Car was parked in our lot, all of a sudden an employee heard a loud noise from car, no one was around the car, when the employee walked over the roof was shattered. This is car number 307, we are a livery company and this is car 3 of 5 (so far) to have the sun roof spontaneously shatter out of 18 cars purchased (all 2014 Lincoln Mkt's.)

Aug 112014

MKT 6-cyl

Sun roof glass shattered, this is car number 343, we are a livery company and this is car 2 of 5 (so far) to have the sun roof spontaneously shatter out of 18 cars purchased (all 2014 Lincoln Mkt's.)

Apr 142014

MKT 6-cyl

Sun roof glass shattered, this is car number 315, we are a livery company and this is car 1 of 5 (so far) to have the sun roof spontaneously shatter out of 18 cars purchased (all 2014 Lincoln Mkt's.)

Jun 122014

MKT

I was driving on the hwy and my freind was driving behind me.my vista glass moonroof exploded and shattered.it was nobody in front or on the side just my freind behind me.

- Calverton, NY, USA