2007 Lincoln MKX steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lincoln MKX:

2007 Lincoln MKX Owner Comments

Mar 142016

My Mkx has stalled over the years and the dealer says that's normal. Well, for the first time, I stalled on a hill in a parking lot and my steering locked and brakes didn't work. As soon as I realized I stalled and slammed my brakes, tried to steer away from the car behind me, it was too late for the emergency brake. I slammed into a business associate's SUV that was parked and we both have about 3K worth of damage.

- South Hadley, MA, USA

Jun 292007

MKX 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Lincoln Mkx. While driving 30 mph the vehicle would constantly pull to the right. The vehicle was inspected on three occasions however, the failure continued to occur. The contact was concerned about the constant steering and alignment failure. The failure mileage was 195 and the current mileage was 1,200 miles. Updated 02/01/08.

- Ocala, FL, USA