2.9

2008 Lincoln MKX wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lincoln MKX:

2008 Lincoln MKX Owner Comments

Aug 012016

MKX

I just bought this car a couple of months ago used. A few weeks ago the low tire pressure light came on. I was told I needed new tires so I bought new tires and the last week the light came on twice. I was just told that I now need to buy new rims because the factory ones are no good. They are peeling and now making the new tires leak air. This isn't money I was expecting to spend. They need to put better rims on the tire so people don't keep having a simple issue if the company would better make them.

- Newport, NC, USA

Jan 152015

MKX 6-cyl

Chrome plating on the plastic wheel covers is peeling off.

- Manvel, TX, USA