2016 Lincoln MKX engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Lincoln MKX:

2016 Lincoln MKX Owner Comments

Jul 252016

I was on I 10 headed West when all of a sudden I lost the ability to accelerate. I had a very short amount of time to cross 4 lanes of traffic to get to the right shoulder (which was very small). So there I sat. I could not get out of the car on either side. The cement barrier blocked the passenger side and traffic was speeding by on the driver side. It took almost 45 minutes for a tow truck to arrive. Scary!!!

- Katy, TX, USA