2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid:

2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Owner Comments

Jun 022015

MKZ Hybrid

Started car and steering was so hard I could not safely steer the car. It was towed to the dealer (margate Lincoln, margate Florida) for repair. They told me the incident was not related to the manufactures recall and that I would have to pay for it. I have repair coverage so it only cost me $100 and the plan paid the remainder. If I did not have coverage it was going to be around $2,000. I am 73 and was unable to steer the car safely at any speed. I am now scared of the car because of what could happen and think it is unsafe to me, my passengers and the general driving public.

- Coconut Creek, FL, USA