- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 18 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 79 days ago
1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
Worst 1996 Mark VIII engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Mark VIII Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Mark VIII compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Mark VIII overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mark VIII.