- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 49 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 84 days ago
1999 Lincoln Navigator
Worst 1999 Navigator engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blew out2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Navigator Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Navigator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Navigator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Navigator.