- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 11: Large Luxury Cars Get Mixed Results in Small Overlap Crash Test
- October 6: Ford Recalls Cars, Trucks and SUVs To Fix Fuel System Failures
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
2000 Lincoln Navigator
Worst 2000 Navigator transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Navigator Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Navigator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Navigator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Navigator.