2001 Lincoln Navigator brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Lincoln Navigator:

2001 Lincoln Navigator Owner Comments

Nov 022001

Navigator

This problem has occurred on numerous occasions, I step on the brake and they don't work and the car continues to move, I hit one car, the utility sink in my garage, my garage door and a truck backing out of my driveway, besides have many near misses, I taken the car to the dealer and called Lincoln, they say there is nothing wrong, yet the problem continues to happen, I keep a distance between me and other vechicles in traffic to try and avoid hitting any one, but I'm scared driving this car. I'm trying to get Lincoln to do something about it and they are sent me forms to fill out, mean while I'm a danager to myself and others.

- Saint Petersburg, FL, USA