8.0

2003 Lincoln Navigator accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Lincoln Navigator:

2003 Lincoln Navigator Owner Comments

Jan 012014

Navigator

The dashboard lights do not want to come on when the car is cold. The car has to warm up before the lights come one. Also, the interior lights come on when I get in my car, but do not turn off when I put the car in gear to drive off. They often stay on for approximately one mile. This does not help when I am backing out of my driveway at night and the interior lights are on. Makes it really hard to see behind me.

- , Manassas, VA, USA