2005 Lincoln Navigator seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Lincoln Navigator:

2005 Lincoln Navigator Owner Comments

Sep 012010

Navigator

Air bags are very loud and they run often air conditioning in rear makes a popping noise air conditioning in blows through floor vents when I accelerate I haven't been able to fix it because it is too expensive.

- El Mirage, AZ, USA

Mar 262008

Navigator 4WD 8-cyl

Vehicle was involved in a crash. All the airbags in the vehicle deployed with the exception of the drivers airbag. Passenger airbag deployed with no passenger in seat. Driver suffered crushed spine and legs, along with head and facial injuries.

- Dunlap, IA, USA

Jun 032007

Navigator

05' Navigator. Air bags didn't deploy on impact. Moments after impact, as a precaution I pulled parking brake, but vehicle rolled back and caused a 2nd impact. As a result, I was hospitalized for chest/head/ankle/knee related injuries. Manufacturer took no responsibility, when my lawyer inquired on this matter.

- Fontana, CA, USA