1.3

2006 Lincoln Navigator brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lincoln Navigator:

2006 Lincoln Navigator Owner Comments

Jan 032011

Navigator

I am having continuous problems with my 2006 Lincoln Navigator. For a vehicle of this quality, I never dream of so many problem. I had my suspension system fix last year at the dealer. 1 year has pass now it is gone out again. I had my catalyst converter fix at the dealer about 2 years ago. 1 year later they are gone out again. Now I am riding around with a bouncing Navigator and a sluggist running Navigator with plenty of fumes. I just don't have the funds for continuous repairs for the same service. Do the mechanics know what they are doing? I am really frustrated with this vehicle and the service I have received. Bouncing around in a 40,000 + vehicle is embarrassing. Please help. I have to bum a ride at time. I have to travel, a lot and rent a car. This is getting old and expensive. The dealer want fix it because they say it is out of warranty, eventhough I have paid to have it fixed before. This is not costumer service. Help!

- Shreveport, LA, USA