- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 49 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 84 days ago
1995 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1995 Town Car suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint10
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System3
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.