- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 0 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 27 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 57 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 76 days ago
1997 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1997 Town Car steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.