1998 Lincoln Town Car accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Lincoln Town Car:

1998 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments

Feb 042003

Town Car 8-cyl

Heater core in my 1998 linclon T.C. has been replaced six times in the last four years. Last May 2002 I had to have it replaced again, yesterday I had to have it or was going to have it replaced again but the Ford dealer in Ontario said it is not covered any more even tho it has a one year or 12,000 mile warranty they will not honer it.I am the second owner and this will be my second heater core.the same Ford dealer replaced it my first one.its been 8 months since they replaced it.Ford dealer said it had been replaced five times already which I ddid not know this.something wrong some place 6 times in 4 years, ,,,,, please advise john M.vernon

- Rialto, CA, USA