- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 60 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 87 days ago
1998 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1998 Town Car electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls immediately after being started1
- wont crank over1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.