- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 10 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 48 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 83 days ago
1999 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 1999 Town Car suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.