- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 58 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 85 days ago
2000 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 2000 Town Car electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- caught on fire while driving1
- multiple trouble codes1
- soy based coating on wires thus enticing rodents to eat them1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.