- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 26 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 45 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 87 days ago
2001 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 2001 Town Car engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blew out2
- connector for coils fails1
- engine stalls when idling1
- smoke from engine compartment1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.