- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 56 days ago
- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 83 days ago
2001 Lincoln Town Car
Worst 2001 Town Car engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blew out2
- connector for coils fails1
- engine stalls when idling1
- smoke from engine compartment1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Town Car Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Town Car compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Town Car overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town Car.