3.4

2001 Lincoln Town Car miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Lincoln Town Car:

2001 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments

Dec 062016

Town Car

My 2001 Lincoln towncar signature, . gas in fuel and drove 3 miles in park. The car little exhaust, I proceeded to the light and thermostats heating needle to hot. I move to next, light, air condition on to cool down. Immediately left turn into cypress restaurant. Parking, turn off, cool down, and next open by friend who needed go the doctor. Called aaa pull to the shop. Estimated, can not repaired this...day. So, if it was manufactured defeceits. I look up...

- Tallahassee, FL, USA

Jan 152004

Town Car

I'm in the limo business and my problem is with the dealers during warranty. They say the check engine light being on is a mystery and no problem during warranty. Then after warranty they tell you you need $3,000-$6,000 in repairs and parts to get it to go out. So like an idiote I go for it and the light is still

- Jackson, NJ, USA

Jul 262002

Town Car 8-cyl

The vehicle contained a severe malfunction flaw in the vehicle.

- Rochester, PA, USA

Mar 102001

Town Car

Consumer states that they hit the gas pedal instead of brake pedal as a result of them being too close together.

- Monroe, MI, USA