8.0

2003 Lincoln Town Car accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Lincoln Town Car:

2003 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments

Jul 312003

Town Car

I have had my car in 5 times and the radio was completely replaced, but I still get popping sound on the speaker. I was told that it was the radio station and I should expect it on certain stations. I told the sales man he was full of crap as I don't get it in other vehicle I have. I think Lincoln has a problem are are not admitting it. What recourse do I have?

- , Houston, TX, USA