2003 Lincoln Town Car engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Lincoln Town Car:

2003 Lincoln Town Car Owner Comments

Sep 102009

Town Car Cartier 4.6L V8

I've had my 2003 Lincoln Towncar for a year and 10 months and it's been towed back to Carmax where I purchased it 10 times to 2 different Carmax dealerships and none of their mechanics can figure out the problem. The car only starts up 50% of the time, sometimes it'll start right up and sometimes it'll turn over all day but won't start. When it get's towed back to the dealership and unloaded from the tow truck it starts right up so something must be loose or weak somewhere in the car. It's unknown if it's a fuel system related problem or electrical. I'm paying $500.00 a month for a car that I never have because it's always in the shop at the dealership. The problem first started about 2 day's after I bought the car and Carmax has really really let me down!!! If anyone has experienced this with a Lincoln or know anything about it please let me know.

- , Virginia Beach, VA, USA