- January 21: Mazda Recalls 94,000 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- November 15: Mazda RX-8 Recalled To Fix Cracked Fuel Pump Rings recalls | 68 days ago
- November 13: Mazda Recalls 2017 Mazda6 to Fix Turn Signals recalls | 70 days ago
- November 10: Mazda Recalls Tribute SUVs Over Risk of Fires recalls | 73 days ago
1995 Mazda 626
Worst 1995 626 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lifters are rattling1
- stalls when idling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda 626 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 626 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda 626 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 626.