8.0

1. replace thermostat (1 reports)
1996 Mazda 626 cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Mazda 626:

1996 Mazda 626 Owner Comments

Jan 182007

626

My car starts to smoke when i've been driving it for a while. My engine light isn't own, and my car isn't running hot. when i checked it yesterday, my radiator cap was off, and i had no liquid in it. i added water, but i think it needs antifreeze. my neighbor said my thermostat may need to be changed or it may be my heating coil. it smell like burning rubber or gas.

- , Clarksville, TN, USA