- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- June 7: Mazda Recalls RX-8 Cars Over Steering and Fire Risk Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
- April 8: Mazda Connect 'Live Traffic' Lawsuit Says Alerts Don't Work news | 75 days ago
1998 Mazda 626
Worst 1998 626 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked gasket1
- runs roughly1
- won't start when engine is warm1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine42
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Other Fuel ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda 626 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 626 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda 626 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 626.