- August 19: Only One Small Car Out of 12 Rates "Good" In Crash Test
- July 20: Government Closes Mazda CX-9 Brake Pedal Investigation
- June 24: Mazda Recalls 4 Models Over Exploding Air Bag Fears
- June 18: Mazda Tribute Recalled For Loss of Power Steering
- June 11: Over 1 Million Cars Might Have Explosive Takata Air Bag Inflators
1999 Mazda 626
Worst 1999 626 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifts roughly3
- wouldn't go into gear2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission219
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda 626 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 626 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda 626 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 626.