- November 6: Toyota and Mazda Wave Goodbye to Takata
- October 22: Mazda Recalls 4.9 Million Vehicles For Overheating Ignition Switches
- October 20: Mazda Recalls 923,000 Cars For Fiery Ignition Switches
- October 10: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars For Gas Tank Fire Risk
1999 Mazda 626
Worst 1999 626 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifts roughly3
- wouldn't go into gear2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission219
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda 626 Model Years
Curious how the 1999 626 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda 626 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 626.