6.9

2013 Mazda CX-5 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mazda CX-5:

2013 Mazda CX-5 Owner Comments

Apr 132015

CX-5

Put my truck in gear D for drive start driving and at 5mph its making a noise like a standard transmission do when you are in the wrong gear such as too low. At first I thought it was my radio because it was sizzling and the read out that the station show was no longer showing the song or artist. So I switch to another station and is still made the sound so I put in a cd and listen to it and I had to turn volume up in order not to hear the sound. The faster I drove the louder it got. I only have 28,000 miles so transmission shouldn't be bad. I had an oil change about 2 weeks ago with tire rotation and fluids checked and all was fine.taking it to shop.

- North Little Rock, AR, USA

May 152013

CX-5 4-cyl

Factory installed tires completely worn and needing replacement at 16,700 miles. Vehicle is driven exclusively by my 55 year old wife.

- Baden, PA, USA