2014 Mazda CX-5 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mazda CX-5:

2014 Mazda CX-5 Owner Comments

Jan 272014

While driving down the highway I heard a loud noise almost like a gunshot. I thought maybe something had come up from another vehicle and hit my car....I heard noise coming from over my head. I pulled my sunroof cover back and noticed that my sunroof glass was shattered. Wondered if something had hit the sunroof but upon inspection I realized that the window had exploded out not in. I brought the car into Mazda on 1/28/14 and was told that they inspected it and did not find any defects in the sunroof...

- Watertown, CT, USA

Jan 262014

CX-5 4-cyl

The car was in my carport overnight. My husband got something out of the car and shut the door. The sunroof glass exploded. I only had the car for 29 days. It was brand new.

- Hot Springs Village, AR, USA