2016 Mazda CX-5 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Mazda CX-5:

2016 Mazda CX-5 Owner Comments

Mar 212015

CX-5

Headlight clear lens is melting from inside. Clear lens that covers headlight has coating inside and outside. It is the inside coating that is flowing down. Looks like it was over-applied during manufacturing process. But in time, it's appearance is becoming more and more visible. Both left and right. Making the car looking like 10 year old. Appearance issue was present in parking lot of dealer. Dealer knows about this issue and assured me to replace it. But avoiding my calls for six months. Mazda customer service tells me to bring the vehicle to service center. So I took the car to service, and Mazda technician guy took a look at it and pictured. No one is answering my calls nor giving me any update on headlight replacement.

- Alexander City, AL, USA