2007 Mazda CX-9 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mazda CX-9:

2007 Mazda CX-9 Owner Comments

Feb 152015

CX-9 6-cyl

So I was driving luckily on a back road and all of a sudden it felt like I hit something, now this was 12:30 P.M. midday and me and my sister didn't see anything before the occurrence. So I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a tire in the middle of the road and I knew there was no way I missed a tire. So I preceded to turn around to go back to check it out, and when I got out to check it out it turned out to be my spare tire from under my car. Needless to say I was totally shocked, so I got down and looked under my car only to see some frayed wires sticking down from where the tire was mounted.

- Windsor, VA, USA