2014 Mazda CX-9 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mazda CX-9:

2014 Mazda CX-9 Owner Comments

Dec 302015

CX-9

This is a Mazda CX9 2014 AWD. I needed to stop quickly on a city street in moderate traffic at 3:00pm. I was traveling about 25 mpr North in the inside lane on a dry road. I pushed down on the brake pedal hard and the car did not slow down but, continued on until it impacted with the car in front. The air bag did not deploy and there were no physical injuries to drivers of either involved vehicles. The damage to my car is estimated to be over $2000 dollars. I had previously taken this car in to the Mazda dealer here in temecula, ca last month because the brakes had been non-responsive but, service dept. Said brakes tested normal. This car only has 11,000 miles on it. I am now scared to drive it as I am 64 years old with no tickets or accidents ever. It is currently at the "auto center auto body" shop being repaired through aaa ins.here in temecula.

- Temecula, CA, USA