2.1

2005 Mazda MAZDA3 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda MAZDA3:

2005 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jan 262010

MAZDA3

My foot was on the accelerator and I attempted to pass the car in front of me and the accelerator pedal stuck. I had to apply the brakes hard to stop. When I applied the brakes the accelerator pedal snapped back up. This happens infrequently but it has happened multiple times since I have owned the car. I purchased it in 2006. The computer was replaced in 2007 because this was happening more frequently between 2006 and 2007.

- Albany, NY, USA