2005 Mazda MAZDA3 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda MAZDA3:

2005 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jan 172008

MAZDA3 4-cyl

I was in an accident yesterday morning on the way to work. There was an accident on route 10 East, parsippany, NJ in the left lane. I was driving and did not realize that two cars had just got into an accident and were at a complete stop. They did not have their hazards on. As I approached the cars, I slammed on my brakes and hit the one car straight on going about 35 mph. My air bag deployed but never inflated. My car is a mazda6 2005. I brought the car at Saturn of tomsriver, NJ as a certified pre-owner vehicle. My car is currently being assessed by my insurance carrier. I will notify them not to touch the air bag in case you are going to do an investigation.

- Morris Plains, NJ, USA