- December 12: Mazda Recalls 330,000 Cars To Fix Killer Airbags
- December 6: Mazda Recalls 40,000 More Vehicles To Fix Explosive Takata Airbags
- November 29: Mazda Files Motion to Dismiss CX-7 VVT Lawsuit
- November 2: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 To Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- October 23: Mazda and Nissan Recall Vehicles With Exploding Air Bags
2006 Mazda MAZDA3
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2006 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
Worst 2006 MAZDA3 steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA3 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 MAZDA3 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA3.