- August 31: Mazda Engine Valve / Timing Chain Lawsuit Filed
- August 19: Only One Small Car Out of 12 Rates "Good" In Crash Test
- July 20: Government Closes Mazda CX-9 Brake Pedal Investigation
- June 24: Mazda Recalls 4 Models Over Exploding Air Bag Fears
- June 18: Mazda Tribute Recalled For Loss of Power Steering
2006 Mazda MAZDA3
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2006 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
Worst 2006 MAZDA3 steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda MAZDA3 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 MAZDA3 compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda MAZDA3 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the MAZDA3.