- April 28: Mazda Mazda3 Clutch Replacements Cause Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- April 16: Mazda CX-5 Brake Pads Subject of Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) news | 17 days ago
- April 10: Mazda Recalls Vehicles That May Lose Steering Control recalls | 23 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 61 days ago
- February 22: Mazda VVT (Variable Valve Timing) Lawsuit Dismissed news | 71 days ago
Battery Won't Hold Charge
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Mazda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2007 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.
If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)