CarComplaints.com Notes: Except for a minor issue with cracked motor mounts, the 2007 MAZDA3 is a fantastic vehicle with a great reputation.

If you need to replace the motor mounts, first ask your dealer if they'll cover it -- the motor mounts were dealt with in a TSB & were recalled for some model years. Otherwise buy aftermarket motor mounts -- owners report this solves the problem. If you use the same OEM parts, they may just crack again.

1.9

2007 Mazda MAZDA3 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mazda MAZDA3:

2007 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jul 212014

MAZDA3

My tire pressure light was on, so I pulled into a convenience store that has a combination inflation-pressure check machine. I checked one tire & had no issue. I checked/filled the next tire & didn't notice an issue immediately. I went on to the 3rd tire, and heard a pop, then a hiss. All air was leaving the tire. I then noticed the second tire was doing the same thing. According to the tire store, it was the valve stem pressure sensors. The tire store keeps the parts on hand because they are "seeing a lot" of this with the Mazda 3S, that it's a "design flaw" that has since been rectified on newer models. If I had only filled one tire & hadn't noticed the deflation, and then gotten on the highway, I could've been in a serious accident with my son in the car. This angers me: If it's so common of a problem, and it could cause accidents, why is there no recall??

- West Chester, OH, USA

Dec 022013

MAZDA3 4-cyl

After putting air in the tires, I drove approximately 2 miles down the road when the tire light came on. I drove approximately 1 more mile to my house. The tire went completely flat due to a broken valve stem.

- Mebane, NC, USA

Sep 012010

MAZDA3 4-cyl

Low tire pressure light came on. Found valve stem cracked and leaking air from its side. Has happened to two different valve stems. Southern car never exposed to salt. Valve stems look new. Tire store charges over $200 to replace each one.

- Coral Springs, FL, USA

Aug 242009

MAZDA3

The contact owns a 2007 Mazda Mazda3. The contact stated that both rear tires were continuously being wearing prematurely and could not be aligned. The vehicle was taken to the dealer who advised that the vehicle was performing as manufactured. The manufacturer was notified who offered no assistance. The tires were changed at least six times to no avail. The failure mileage was 89,000.

- Nauvoo, AL, USA