2009 Mazda MAZDA3 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mazda MAZDA3:

2009 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jan 052012

MAZDA3 4-cyl

I submitted a reimbursement application form for the replacement of my wiper motor $438.07. The motor was replaced on January 4, I sent in the reimbursement application on January 5, and was denied on January 10. I resubmitted it two more times, because I believe I should be reimbursed for the price of the replacement of the wiper motor due to the fact that the recall on the ground harness is directly related to the wiper motor failing over time. I never received the recall notice, and therefore never had the chance to fix the harness before it caused the wiper motor to stop working. I have placed numerous phone calls, but each time I am told that they will investigate and get back with me. No one ever calls back.

- South Bend, IN, USA