2011 Mazda MAZDA3 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA3:

2011 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Mar 012012

My Mazda3 has, and has always had, tons of spiders building nests and webs. This occurs across my mirrors(inside and outside), seats, seatbelts, front speed and RPM gauges, windows, and under the hood. Usually occurs at night and I find them in the morning. Never of the same size or type, but it is very frustrating especially when they are inside the car. They are not only a danger to me, but to any passenger I may carry. I saw the mazda6 recall because of the spiders and I think the same thing is occurring here. Please check this out!

- Ball Ground, GA, USA