2011 Mazda MAZDA3 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA3:

2011 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jul 302011

2011 Mazda3 I touring 5 speeds 4 doors.

- Lexington, NC, USA

Sep 132011

MAZDA3 4-cyl

On September 3, 2011 I purchased a brand new 2011 Mazda 3 from Mazda of escondido. On Tuesday September 13, 2011 I started my vehicle and turned on the headlights at which point the power steering light and also the traction control warning lights came on. As I was trying to park my vehicle I noticed difficulty with the power steering. Also, the dsc button would not turn on/off while the light was on. On Monday September 19, 2011 the same two lights came on again. I took a picture of the lights and the odometer reading so we could show the dealer. Due to a prior wrist injury power steering is a must for me.

- San Diego , CA, USA