- November 6: Toyota and Mazda Wave Goodbye to Takata
- October 22: Mazda Recalls 4.9 Million Vehicles For Overheating Ignition Switches
- October 20: Mazda Recalls 923,000 Cars For Fiery Ignition Switches
- October 10: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars For Gas Tank Fire Risk
2011 Mazda MAZDA3
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mazda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mazda customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA3.