2012 Mazda MAZDA3 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Mazda MAZDA3:

2012 Mazda MAZDA3 Owner Comments

Jun 292012

MAZDA3

Car hit coyote at 75mph. Car never wavered from what it was supposed to do. It saved our lives that night. Headlight not hit by coyote but bares a large "blind spot" on drivers side making car unsafe to drive after dark. Car taken to dealership, dealership says head light is within specs and was compared to another car of the same make and model year and the "blind spot" is normal. This particular Mazda 3 "doesn't like tires". that is what the guy who put on the 3rd full set of tires told me. Mileage 46,000 the car keeps breaking motor mounts and Mazda claims this is all from the accident now 15 months ago. They refuse to fix headlight and I have been told not to drive the car after dark as my insurance company may fight if I should have an accident due to the faulty head light. I have never know a car manufacturer to offer headlights with blind spots but I have an invoice from the dealership saying this is normal on the Mazda 3. these cars are not made to take the impact of a coyote so I can only imagine what would happen to the Mazda 3 should it hit something larger than a dog.

- Harvet, AL, USA